Software Development Project Manager – Fourways – R800 000 per annum
Niche Solutions Provider desires extraordinary PM who is willing to defy the norm!!!
Join this unique, world class, award winning e-Platform Solutions Provider and flourish in the world of project consultancy! This established brand, soon to reach international waters is looking to partner with a resilient, yet proactive professional who is wanting to reach new frontiers.
Education and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- PMBok and or Prince II
- Must have Solid experience running software development projects
- 5-8 years Project Management experience
- Sound knowledge of SDLC
- Portfolio of evidence in successfully managing Software Development Projects together with your expertise in running projects in ENGINEERING, BANKING and the PUBLIC SECTOR
- Exposure to High Volume Transactions
- Define multiple projects scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with stakeholders
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
Don’t miss out on this grand venture, it could be you starting with this great brand next month…
Reference Number for this position is AG40593 which is a Permanent position based in Fourways offering a salary of up to R800K per annum based on experience.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates.
Email Anne on firstname.lastname@example.org (use Anneg at e dash merge dot co dot za FOR PNET only) or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za (www e dash merge dot co dot za – FOR Pnet only) for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”