All About The MyBroadband Conference 2017
You don’t need to eat, sleep and breathe tech to know that MyBroadband is a leader in the South African tech news space. In an industry that thirsts for more knowledge, information and opinion on the things that matter to us, MyBroadband may just be one of the best places to plug in. Everything that matters to us, is housed there; which is exactly why you need to take notice of the MyBroadband conference. Hosting incredible exhibitions and speakers, this conference is the top IT and telecoms event in South Africa and the 2017 edition is set to be even better still.
Why Go to the MyBroadband Conference?
More than its impact on the development community, the MyBroadband Conference sets the tone for the year ahead and the foreseeable future. Just as the Design Indaba gathers the best minds in design, things discussed at the MyBroadband conference will continue to be important industry topics for years to come. The MyBroadband Conference is a place for the industries’ brightest minds to converge in order to share, inform and drive the future of the IT and telecommunications industries in South Africa.
Who is Talking?
The MyBroadband conference speaker line-up includes 12 executives from across South Africa’s cloud and hosting industry. Awash with telecommunication industry all-stars, delegates can absorb the wise words of CEOs, CTOs and executives.
MyBroadband Conference 2017 Speakers:
- Pushkar Gokhale; Chief Strategy Officer at Openserve;
- Reshaad Sha; Chief Executive Officer at SqwidNet and Chief Strategy Officer at DFA
- Shameel Joosub, Chief Executive Officer at Vodacom;
- Godfrey Motsa, Chief Executive Officer at MTN SA;
- Jannie Van Zyl, Executive Head: Innovation at Vodacom;
- Kyle Whitehill; Chief Executive Officer at Liquid Telecom SA
- Gian Visser, Chief Executive Officer at Afrihost
- Niel Schoeman; Chief Executive Officer at Vumatel
- Jacques Malherbe; CTO & Managing Executive: Advanced Technologies at Axiz
- Jacques Du Toit; Chief Executive Officer at Vox
- Dominic White; Chief Technology Officer at SensePost
- Björn Flormann; Chief Executive: Wholesale Business at Cell C
What is on the Agenda?
Unfortunately, MyBroadband is pretty mum on the exact topics to be discussed by the execs at the conference. All we know is that the latest industry developments and future plans will take centre stage. More than that, we know that Aki Anastasiou will MC the event so we can definitely hope for some thoughtful commentary if all else fails.
When, Where and How Much?
Taking place on the 26th of October, the MyBroadband Conference is right around the corner. It will be held at Gallagher Estate and delegates will be expected to be seated by 8:55 AM. Tickets cost R1 995.00 for delegates who do not have a discount voucher code. Over and above your entrance to the conference, your ticket will entitle you to a voucher booklet which will give you access to special deals on telecommunications and IT products from the exhibitors.
Tickets for the MyBroadband Conference are definitely going to be hard to come by at such a late stage but if you manage to get your hands on one, it will absolutely be worth it. The conference will be packed with useful knowledge and like-minded people, staying away would be a missed opportunity!