An opportunity allowing you to work from home whilst gaining experience in artificial intelligence and machine learning
The job is a Full Stack Java Developer to join their technical team of passionate and creative technologists on a mission to develop models that are able to perform tasks that normally require human intelligence, exciting right?
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity for Java Developers who are self-driven, takes initiatives and has a structured way of thinking, someone who’s eager to work on new projects and gain rapid growth in a technically advanced environment.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience with web services (SOAP, REST), wsimport, JAX-WS, JAXB, XML, XSD, WSDL
- Skills required include Java J2SE, and J2EE
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot
- Experience with Tomcat and Maven
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficient with shell scripting (Bash, Perl, Python)
- Proficient with IDEs such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Good knowledge of Linux (CentOS, Redhat, Debian)
- Knowledge of SQL (Postgres), JDBC and Java database access
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals and programming (TCP/IP, UDP)
Reference Number for this position is GZ42283 which is a permanent position with an opportunity to work remotely (work from home) offering a cost to company salary of R720K pa negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!