A major technology company within the international healthcare industry is looking to bring a Vice President Product Manager on board. They encourage skills development in a collaborative environment that provides international exposure. 20% of the role involves some travelling around Sub-Saharan Africa.
You will be the driving force behind the creation and development of highly profitable, high-growth products focussing on market and customer requirements of the business, APPLY NOW!!
- Good academic background with a degree or equivalent qualification in Information Technology
- Extensive experience (at least 5 years) management of a team of Product Specialists
- Good business skills, excellent presentation skills and a string project management capability to execute projects
- Excellent ability to identify product solutions that meets customer needs and a tenacity to support Sales teams to achieve growth targets
- The incumbent will be Cape Town- based and report to the Managing Director and be part of the Executive Team.
- Proven experience as Key Account Manager in an IT Healthcare environment
- Strategic thinker – seeing the bigger picture and setting goals and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills and good administrative capabilities
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation capabilities
- High energy and activity rate and a drive to succeed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Willingness to travel nationally in SA and in Sub-Saharan Africa as required.
- Be the visionary and leader for taking up new market trends and developments and provide leading edge solutions to define the pace in the competitive environment
- Be responsible for the further development of the CGM Products and Services in the SA Market together with the local R&D Team and the global solutions service Team (Central Development)
- Setting up the strategic portfolio planning for the products to increase the market share in the selected market segments and manage the execution of the portfolio planning through the stages of development, marketing, deployment and service delivery
- In collaboration with the General Management and Sales responsible for the maximizing of market share of the products, target achievement for product sales delivered and the improvement of the profitability of products
- Together with the Managing Director be responsible for the pricing of products and customer solutions and ensure timeous implementation of these
- Based on competitive analysis of the market segments and by analysing current and future market trends, prepare business plans for the development of new products or modules and develop marketing plans for entering into new market segments
For more details on the role, pop me a mail!
Reference Number for this position is LV46776 which is a permanent position based in Cape Town offering a cost to company salary of up to R960k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Liza on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!