My Client is a fully-integrated digital agency who is looking for energetic, creative experienced and driven incumbent to fill the position of User Experience (UX) Designer / Business Analyst within their Johannesburg team as they continue to build South Africa’s digital telecommunications space.
Presenting an opportunity for driven and experienced UX Designer / Business Analyst who would like to grow into a User Experience Design position, to join a Start Up company based in JHB East. UX Designers develop the user experience, the flow and the information architecture for all websites and systems, mobile apps and multi-dimensional and integrated campaigns. It is the link between the strategy-concept team and the production team, and ensures that great ideas and strategies materialize into intuitive experiences that are clearly scoped and spec'd and buildable.
Qualifications / Skills Required:
Two+ years' experience designing and documenting web-based applications, involving detailed flows, wireframes and business rules
- Sketch working experience
- Proven ability to multi-task and work with strategic, conceptual, visual, analytical and technical colleagues and clients
- Excellent writing, verbal and visual communication skills
- Familiarity with best practice user experience, and the ability to keep up and grow with this constantly changing environment
- Working knowledge of Visio and/or Omnigraffle and/or Axure for generating wireframes and behaviour specification
- Demonstrated ability to lead the design of large and complex systems of interactions
- A good understanding of what types of experiences are made possible by current digital technologies
- Good people skills and leadership ability
Reference number for this position is NK39502 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg East offering a salary R600 000 per annum cost to company negotiable on experience. My Client offers career advancement for candidates going the extra mile.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Nanette on Nanettek@e-merge.co.za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”