SA’s TOP INSURANCE HOUSE is on the hunt for a highly competent INTERMEDIATE ORACLE DEVELOPER with extensive skills in PL/SQL. The key purpose of this role is to design, develop, implement and support technological solutions to meet business requirements in accordance with specifications. Being a person is getting too complicated, it’s time to be a UNICORN!!
- BSc/BCom in a related IT field
- Oracle database related certification (Oracle Certified Associate, Oracle Certified Professional, Oracle PL/SQL Developer, Oracle Database SQL Certified Expert).
- Must have knowledge of software engineering techniques and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- 4 to 6 Years’ experience in Oracle PL/SQL modules, triggers, functions, procedures, queries, and UNIX scripting
- EXPERT knowledge and experience using Oracle Database 11g
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical, conceptual, problem-solving and solution driven
- Strong documentation skills
- Prepare system documentation and reviews system documentation composed of development teams. In addition, they will perform modifications to and maintenance of operational programs and procedures.
- Develops effective and efficient PL/SQL packages, procedures, triggers and functions according to design specifications.
- Applies best practice for tuning for overall system performance.
- Supports development teams with database object creation, PL/SQL, procedures, triggers, etc.
- Supports software development and test teams throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Includes incremental script execution and defect resolution.
- Implements custom software releases
The perfect candidate is bright, experienced, willing to challenge themselves and fits into a highly efficient culture. Apply today!
The reference number for this position is ND38302-2017. This is a PERMANENT ROLE, offering a salary of R500K –R600K CTC per annum, depending on experience.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email NicoleD on firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Please feel free to check out our website on www.e-merge.co.za for similar positions that might be of interest to you!! Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”