A diverse team within the banking sector is looking for a top-notch Business Systems Analyst with experience in the Forex / Treasury market experience to join them. The position will require the candidate to have solid exposure to the forex customer dealing / treasury market. The senior analyst will be required to participate in JAD sessions with senior stakeholders and elicit requirements with minimal supervision (i.e. should have the necessary experience to run with requirements elicitation process on their own, and run with analysis end-to-end design. The analyst will also be required to provide a 2nd line support function, and should have a general understanding of the accounting / settlement processes that happen within the Forex domain.)
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or related fields is essential, preferably a B.Sc degree.
- They work in an agile environment (but not fully agile – disciplined agile / continuous improvement / devops) so experience in a similar environment is required
- UML experience is highly advantageous as specifications are put together using UML
- You need to be able to operate with minimal supervision and must be able to work within a self-organizing, largely self-managed team.
- Experience with SQL and UML (use cases) and integration type projects is highly advantageous.
- Treasury system experience: Calypso / Murex / Siena / Front arena / Accelerate or similar systems)
Reference Number for this position is MH39659. This is fixed term contract role based in Braamfontein offering up to R570 per hour based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact michelle on email@example.com
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!