Currently looking for an Intermediate Test Engineer for SA’s leading entertainment house based in Johannesburg northern suburbs. Business currently working on some of the latest automation projects, offering a wide range of tools and technologies and, one of the biggest digital testing houses in the country.
- Qualifications: Degree / Diploma (in IT, Computer Science or Engineering)
- Certifications: One or more of the following: ISTQB certificates, Training in Test Automation, Agile testing certificates.
- Years of professional experience: 4+ Years of Experience in Software Testing with automation experience in a consumer electronics environment.
- Extensive knowledge in the different functional testing types.
- Stand in as team lead when required.
- Practical understanding of digital TV broadcast and receiver technologies
- Experience in working with software development teams and test processes.
- Experience with any Application Lifecycle Management tools, e.g. IBM Jazz, Jira, HP QC.
- Experience with automated testing.
- Strong knowledge of automation scripting languages, e.g. Python, XML.
- Experience working with Agile Scrum processes and teams.
- Experience with software version control tools, e.g. GIT.
- Experience in identifying and selecting manual tests to be automated.
- Ability to guide and mentor automation and manual test engineers.
- Experience with Unit Test Frameworks and Test Automation Frameworks.
- Ability to develop, debug and improve test automation scripts.
- Ability to configure StormTest hardware
This is a permanent opportunity based in Johannesburg Northern Suburbs, offering a salary from R350K to R500K per annum, cost to company. Reference: JE39988 – 2017
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email Jaydene on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”