SA’s biggest Broadcast Technology House is looking for a dynamic and deadline driven Test Engineer – you will have the opportunity to work with a number of diverse technologies; be at the forefront of innovation; and help ensure the highest quality product delivery. If you have diverse testing experience and excellent attention to detail, read on.
- Qualifications: BSc / B.Tech Degree (in IT, Computer Science or Engineering) would be advantageous
- Certificates: One or more of the following: ISTQB certificates, Training in Test Automation, Agile testing certificates.
- 4+ Years hands-on experience in Software Testing with Automation experience
- Practical understanding of digital TV broadcast and receiver technologies is a big plus
- Strong programming skills with 1year automation scripting language experience and Object-Oriented Analysis and Design would be an advantage
- Practical understanding of digital TV broadcast and receiver technologies
- Experience in consumer device and software system testing.
- Experience in working with software development teams and test processes.
- Experience with any Application Lifecycle Management tools, e.g. IBM Jazz, Jira, HP Quality Centre.
- Experience with automated testing.
- Knowledge of automation scripting languages, e.g. Python, XML.
- Experience working with Agile Scrum processes and teams.
- Experience with software version control tools, e.g. GIT.
- Experience in identifying and selecting manual tests to be automated.
- Experience with Unit Test Frameworks and Test Automation Frameworks.
- Experience in a consumer electronic automated software testing or software development environment would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Storm Test and Pycharm technologies
Do you want to work with the best employees and work on predominantly high impact and complex system tasks? This is your opportunity to enhance your career and get involved in diverse technologies!
The reference number for this position is ND39988. This is a permanent position based in Sandton JHB, offering a salary of R550K CTC per annum.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email NicoleD on email@example.com. Alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”