The investments arm of a major insurance house is in search of a brilliant QA Test Engineer to join their technically strong and Agile team.
You will be responsible for end-to-end automated and manual testing for the business solutions – in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability, compatibility and integration with another Legacy and external systems.
- 5 - 8 years of Automation And Manual Testing
- Integration and using performance automation testing tools like JMeter, Jest, SoapUI and Nightwatch
- Experience with automation platforms like Selenium, TestingWhiz, HP UFT and TestComplete
- Experience Designing and implementing test automation frameworks for both GUI and non-GUI interfaces
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, HTML5, CSS and C# Adept in database management with SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Characteristics include: Multi-tasker, Driven, Organized, highly analytical
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the gap analysis between requirements and existing environments accurately
- Ensure that stories are clearly defined and written correctly with acceptance criteria
- Define quality standards upfront in the sprint meeting and ensure they are achieved
- Document the test plan, test scenarios, acceptance criteria and the final results
- Build team automation artifacts
- Perform and maintain the regression tests
- Demonstrate deliverables to key stakeholders
- Ensure quality is maintained at an excellent level
- Minimize team defects by ensuring upfront code quality
- Drive test driven development
- BSc degree in computer science, engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience
- ISTQB Certification is essential
Reference Number for this position is ND42414-2018; this is a permanent opportunity based in Centurion Pta offering a salary of R900K per annum CTC, negotiable on experience. Contact Nicole on firstname.lastname@example.org, at www . e-merge . co . za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right candidates with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!