German Multinational Automotive company requires a Technical Test Analyst that can review and pick up new automation tools. Our client has a supporting progressive culture and an employee benefit structure that has social benefits, such as personalised retirement models as well as health and accident insurance.
- Diploma or Degree in IT.
- 6 years of experience with test analysis.
- Level of experience: Level 4/5 expert / chief expert.
- Proficiency in using: Waterfall, V-Model, Agile methodologies, JIRA, ALM, Confluence. Automation Tools used: Selenium, HP UFT, Protractor, JUnit.
- Knowledge of Java and Oracle Database.
- Required to travel to Germany.
- Be able to comprehend systems engineering concepts.
- Business case development.
- Modelling techniques and methods.
- Be able to define and implement automation test plan on multiple concurrent projects.
- Preparation and communication of test reports during test execution.
- Coordinate test data creation with the developers and test analysts.
- Track new and changed requirements and ensure that they are addressed during testing.
- Make certain the project time allocated to testing is utilized efficiently and effectively.
- Organise, plan and support test case creation and adaption.
- Assist with developer unit testing automation.
Reference Number for this position is KB48944 which is a Contract position based in Menlyn offering a cost to company salary of R1 200 000 negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on KavishaB@e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!