This client will give you that fluffy feeling; a top Product shop, in the heart of Sandton, looking for the clever clots. If you are a Product Lead with key experience in a technology, Language and Applications; UI, QA, along with a knack for pinpointing business challenges, then this is your job!
You’ll be part of a technology driven company, with access to advanced analytics and quantitative decision support and Data Science product’s; along with a high degree of flexibility to work-from-home once you on your feet! Are you grinning?
- You have 4 years key experience working as a Product Lead in a technology environment.
- You’re an a-type personality that keeps learning and tackling new code.
- You have an eye for details – you can locate the problem and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
- You understand the .NET Framework
- You are familiar with Agile and Scrum principles
- You know your stuff – you have deep Industry and/or application domain knowledge and can see the big picture.
- You are a natural born leader and decision maker.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure invoicing is done appropriately with regards to both JVs and partners.
- Ensure clients are being invoiced correctly and licenses renewed timeously.
- Manage and control costs of partnerships.
- Maintain, renew, refresh and where appropriate, develop, marking collateral to support the sale of the product. This includes PowerPoint, brochures, videos, demonstrate website (and supporting notes), case studies and quotes and references.
- Develop sales material for inclusion in pitch packs.
- Provide support to commercial directors during sales process i.e. addressing queries regarding product functionality.
- Ensure that the product specific training material is updated.
- Train the implementation teams, super users and partners on the use of the product.
- Capture and prioritise critical development for the product i.e. bugs.
- Capture and prioritise enhancements of the system.
- IT related degree / diploma required
- A Good Mathematics score at university level
Reference Number for this position is ND45571 which is a permanent position based in Sandton; paying a salary of R960k per annum cost to company, salary negotiable on experience. Contact Nicole on email@example.com, at www.e-merge.co.za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!