A Cape Town based Financial Institution is looking for a Technical Cyber Security Manager to join their team.
You will be required to perform all forms of complex, technical, security assessments of clients’ information technology systems (including Internet, Intranet, Applications, Hosts, Firewalls, Mobile applications etc.). You must have extensive penetration testing experience.
- At least 4 years’ experience in penetration testing
- Strong, professional, manual penetration testing experience above and beyond running automated tools
- Ethical hacking and intrusion prevention experience
- At least one of the following certifications – CEH, OSCP, CREST, OSCE, OSCW
- In depth networking knowledge – MPLS, BGP, OSPF, IPv6, TOR
- Knowledge of C++, C, C#, Python, ASP, PHP, Java or Ruby
- Strong Unix, Windows and Networking Security skills.
- Technical Cyber-attack frameworks
Nice to haves:
- Consulting background
- Strong report writing and presentation experience
- Hobbies hacking things
- Perform security reviews of architecture, configuration and application designs, as well as
- assessments and penetration testing
- Exploit vulnerabilities to gain access, and expand access to remote systems
- Document technical issues identified during security assessments
- Assist with building, hardening, and maintaining systems used for penetration testing
- Research cutting edge security topics and new attack vectors
- Assist with improvements of existing methodology and reporting formats, as well as training collateral.
Reference Number for this position is DZ45365 which is a permanent position based in Cape Town offering a cost to company salary negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Dudley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!