A company that needs no introduction and whose fast-pace and dynamic environment enables smart, self-driven people to be their best. This global leader is looking for a Security Specialist who enjoys hacking in systems as a hobby.
If you are passionate about Cyber Security and like to challenge yourself then apply for this opportunity today. Become a part of a team that persistently monitors, defends and evaluates the security posture of the enterprise in order to provide critical situational business awareness.
You will be required to simulate cyber-attacks against the groups’ computer system to check for exploitable vulnerabilities. Attempt to breach a number of application systems, (e.g., application protocol interfaces (APIs), frontend/backend servers) to uncover vulnerabilities, such as unsanitized inputs that are susceptible to code injection attacks.
- 2+ years of Ethical Hacking experience
- Relevant certification (OSCP, CASS, CEPT, CPT, CCTHP, CRTOP, CISSP, CEH, GPEN, OSCE)
- Strong technical background and knowledge
- Exposure to red team testing
- Exposure to threat hunting
- Exposure to identifying and exploiting attack paths to critical assets
- Exposure to cyber attack frameworks (MITRE, Cyber Kill Chain)
- Knowledge of C++, C, C#, Python, Scripting
- Good coding ability
- Technical Cyber-attack frameworks
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of CBEST, CREST and TIBER
- Banking experience
- Technical IT qualification at Bachelors/Masters Level
- Hobbies hacking things
- Reverse engineering, coding, finding bugs in software/hardware
- Help establish a red team in the bank
- Ethical person
- Have theoretical knowledge of hacking
- Have practical experience in hacking
- Deep technical understanding in Linux and Windows operating systems
Reference Number for this position is DZ50050 which is a permanent position based in Cape Town offering a cost to company salary @R400k p/a CTC negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Dudley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!