If you love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project, then this 12-month contract role for a top consulting house would be a great move for you
Thrive in a fast-paced environment that utilises leading-edge business software applications and platforms to deliver business process automation services to customers, this will open up countless opportunities and allow you to utilize your deep technical skills.
- Degree/ Postgraduate in IT or Computer Sciences.
- 4+years relevant systems analysis / technical analysis experience.
- SQL experience building or documenting sequence diagrams (UML)
- TOGAF experience will be a benefit.
Overview of the role:
- You will join highly efficient scrum teams that are transforming the ways of banking as we know it based at the continents largest bank.
- Provide technical expertise to support the alignment of IT solutions with architectural standards as part of the overall enterprise architecture governance process.
- Work to assure that all architecture processes are followed for IT, Innovation and Business initiated projects. Support the development of IT standards for technology solutions by participating in new technology pilots, weighing technical advantages, market availability of products, and the risks and benefits of technology to meet business needs.
Reference Number for this position is KB49098B which is a Contract position based in JBH North offering a cost to company salary of R500 to R600 Per Hour based on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!