It’s exciting times at this Bank. Tech is driving all sorts of interesting opportunities within the business meaning that life is good for their developers.
They’ve hit a small “snafu” tho. One of their major sites is being hamstrung because they don’t have someone to run their Digital dev.
Your gig would be to lead. You will represent the team with business; you will play an analyst hand in problem solving; you will define strategy; you will drive innovation and you will lead a small, tight team to delivery or in execution.
The tools you will need to get this one include:
- You’ll need a better tan than I have. BEE will play a hand in this role
- You have somewhere between 8 and 12 years commercial delivery experience
- You’ve lead teams for about 2 years, maybe more
- You have more than just a passing interest in Mobile, Digital, IOT & the like
- Your career has mostly focused on C#.NET based tech including ASP.NET driven browser based software
- You know a thing or 2 about modern client side delivery
- But you’ve also played a fair amount in systems integration – web services, WCF, Rest
This role is a Team Lead role, so you will mostly rely on other people to deliver the code for you. Your job will be to identify, innovate, analyse & solve the problems by leading the team of developers, analysts & testers to execution.
It is easiest to pop me a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to chat. Please feel free to pre vet my CV at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-pretoriusthedotnetguy/ otherwise call in, I spend my life on the phone but if you speak to Nicole Burn on 011 463 3633, she will schedule a time for us to chat.
Reference Number for this position is JP43539 which is a Perm position based in JHB CBD offering a salary up to R800k p.a negotiable on experience.
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”