Technically savvy Systems Analysts are required to join an innovative, market leading banking division. You need to have 4+ years debit card experience. This is an exciting time to join the business. Excellent benefits are on offer – performance bonuses, preferential lending rates, 25+ leave days.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 - 5 years relevant Systems Analysis experience
- Strong technical skillset and ability
- 4+ years debit card experience
- Full SDLC experience
- Agile experience
- Explore ways to constantly improve quality of existing services, processes and systems in order to be more efficient.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries quickly and effectively.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to validate business requirements.
- Liaise and communicate the system requirements to the necessary audiences e.g. testers, developers, business analysts, infrastructure, production support, systems analyst (other areas of the business), etc.
- Define and document each function that the system is required to perform and the functional boundary of the system by defining and analysing the required interactions between the system and its environment in terms of interface and integration constraints to ensure that business needs/requirements are satisfied by the system requirements.
- Comply, understand and align to all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Analyse the integrity of the system requirements, perform -impact assessment on each requirement, document and maintain the set of system requirements together with the associated rationale, effort, decisions, dependencies and assumptions.
- Manage traceability between the system requirements and derived artefacts including system models to the relevant detail.
- Ensure adequate unit tests are performed for all configuration and development tasks and ensure results are successful. Ensure testing yields an acceptable level of performance for the changes being delivered and the application is not adversely affected.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
- Participate and contribute to a development culture where information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas are actively shared.
Reference Number for this position is MH44790 which is a permanent role based in Johannesburg offering up to R750K per annum based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact Michelle on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 011 463 3633
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!