A leading client in that offers robust end to end payment solutions is looking for a Systems Analyst to join their team. The systems analyst will participate in the research and development of their platform and products. You will be working under the guidance of the systems architect, addressing the technical implications of incoming business requirement specifications. You will dissect these business requirements, identify suitable technologies, research possible design solutions and formulate architectural specifications.
Great benefits include: paid lunches, bonuses as well as the chance to work from home 2 days a week
- Relevant IT / technical degree
- Software development experience a necessity (minimum three years)
- The ability to think critically and stay objective
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with cloud platforms and devops is preferable
- Deep understanding of databases and data modelling
- Technical IT qualification at a Bachelors level
- Assess incoming business requirements
- Produce analysis and design documentation
- Perform data analysis, modelling and visualization
- Investigate the design and codebase of existing systems
- Establish dependencies between systems and components
- Research new technologies, frameworks and platforms
- Search for existing solutions and analyse how industry experts solve similar problems
- Produce development and deployment plans
- Prepare cost-benefit analyses for proposed solutions
- Develop prototypes for latest technologies or tools
Reference Number for this position is MH44952 which is a permanent role based in Fourways offering up to R660K per annum based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact Michelle on email@example.com
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!