We have an exciting Systems analyst role that is for a 12-month contract at a business specializing in information technology services. They are a consulting house that utilizes leading-edge business software applications and platforms to deliver business process automation services to customers.
This African-born company has a global footprint with a diverse work culture. Be exposed to cutting edge tech solutions and a great learning environment to move ahead in your journey into the digital age. You will join highly efficient scrum teams that are transforming the ways of banking as we know it based at the continents largest bank.
If you’re inspired when you look around and see an ever-changing interconnected world, you’re on our wavelength. Let us connect you to kick off this project in May.
- Degree in IT or Computer Sciences.
- Post Graduate Diploma in IT and Computer Sciences.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- IT: 3-4 years of experience analysing business needs and providing solutions.
- Business support: 3-4 years of experience in business analysis and design.
- SQL experience building or documenting sequence diagrams (UML)
- Prior development experience in Java would be beneficial.
- TOGAF experience will be a benefit
- Examine and evaluate current systems
- Identify system requirements
- Liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
- Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems
- Validate changes by testing programs
- Train users on the new operation systems and provide support
- Ensure deadline and budget requirements are met
- Stay up to date with current technologies and technical development
Reference Number for this position is KB49098 which is a Contract position based in JBH North offering a cost to company salary of R300 to R400 Per Hour based on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on KavishaB@e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!