Great new role in for top Systems Analysts / Designers, Access and Identity Management
Systems Analysts with experience in Access and Identity Management are needed for exclusive projects at a leading business unit at an innovative bank! Experience in Java Development and UML design are essential. SEND YOUR CV TODAY!
- Essential Qualification – NQF level - Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Preferred Qualification - Bachelor of Commerce: Information Technology
- Certification in Multiple Technologies where available
Skills / Technical / Professional Knowledge:
- 8 to 15 years Information Technology experience, of which 5 to 7 years in Systems Analysis and Design
- 2 – 3 years’ Java development experience, with more than a year experience on the development of services & 1 – 2 years’ experience in Java scripting
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in UML design and modelling. Experience in Rational Toolset preferable
- Knowledge of and experience in the TIM, TAM and TDI products is advisable, alternatively good knowledge and experience in the Identity and Access Management discipline is required
- Ability to build up the level of knowledge of internal and cross-functional teams to obtain deeper understanding of integrated security environment and influence stakeholders
- Strong ability to explain complex Identity Lifecycle Management and Role/Permission management issues to various stakeholders, including business partners
- Experience and a good track record of end-to-end designs or alternatively domain-specific designs with various integration points
- Solid understanding of application security layer (concepts and further depth) is strongly advisable.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to guide and drive project team members
- Strong business acumen
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Reference Number for this position is LV37709-2017 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a salary in the region of R800k to R1mill based on level and experience.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Michelle on email@example.com to discuss this and other opportunities.
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”