Start your digital journey and partner with a consulting house that utilises leading-edge business software applications and platforms to deliver business process automation services to customers.
If you are a great communicator and team player, analytical and the solution-focused type, you will be perfect for this 12-month contract.
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. APPLY NOW
- Degree/ Postgraduate in IT or Computer Sciences.
- 4+years relevant systems analysis / technical analysis experience.
- SQL experience building or documenting sequence diagrams (UML)
- TOGAF experience will be a benefit.
- You will join highly efficient scrum teams that are transforming the ways of banking as we know it based at the continents largest bank.
- Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions.
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications and coordinating production with programmers.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Ensures operation by training client personnel and providing support.
- Provides reference by writing documentation.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Reference Number for this position is KB49098B which is a Contract position based in Johannesburg North offering a cost to company salary of R500 to R600 Per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!