A cool new role at an innovative player in the insurance sector has become available. The business specialises in trade and commercial insurance products and are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer that has solid SSIS and data warehousing skills to develop solutions from scratch. This is a great opportunity for you to upskill.
• 4+ Years’ experience building data warehouses and/or data marts
• 4+ Years’ experience developing SSIS packages
• XML and/or JSON experience
• Business analysis experience
• Understanding concepts of data lakes/reservoirs with some experience using MS Azure
• Experience using the Kimball Methodology
• Experience developing using the Agile methodology
• Maintain the data warehouse and build new data marts
• Participate in code reviews
• Provide subject matter expertise on common data warehousing and BI concepts
• Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies
• Provide support to Lombard Divisions
• Mentor junior developers
• Adhere to Agile methodology
• Update and maintain relevant development documentation
Reference Number for this position is MH43257 which is a permanent role based in Sandton offering up to R750k per annum based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact Michelle on firstname.lastname@example.org, at e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!