Our client who are one of the biggest Software Solutions Consulting firms in Johannesburg are seeking a dynamic SQL developer to join their team.
The successful candidate will join a team of highly skilled consultants who will maintain and enhance their core products which are tailored towards the retirement fund industry.
- IT related degree (B.Com or B.Sc)
- A Technical assessment will be required for this role
- Travel is expected as clients spread all around South Africa
- The candidate must be able to fluently code stored procedures, views and functions using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio. The individual must have solid experience with the various T-SQL constructs (joins, temp tables, CTEs, variable tables, functions, user defined functions).
- Extensive Microsoft T-SQL knowledge
- SQL Server
- candidate will be responsible for identifying drawbacks and implement the appropriate improvements and solutions.
- Analyse and resolve any system errors originating from the database.
- Query optimization.
- Writing of reports and creating report templates.
- Data conversion, and data cleansing will be required at times. Knowledge of SSIS would be advantageous.
- Liaising with our training department to document any new processes or changes to existing ones.
Reference Number for this position is DZ43925 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a cost to company salary negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Dudley on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.