Our client who are one of the biggest and innovative banks in South Africa is seeking a skilled candidate who is proficient in SQL to join their team.
The successful candidate will serve as a SQL development and reporting specialist, responsible for designing and maintaining P-Cubed systems. As well as work closely with clients to investigate and report on the data.
- SQL development, design and maintenance.
- AD hoc data extracts and reporting.
- Full understanding and sound knowledge of the T-SQL language.
- Produce written communications which are clear, fluent, concise and readily understood by intended recipients.
- Extensive Microsoft T-SQL knowledge
- Cognos v8
- Extensive experience on MS Excel (ability to do VLookups, Pivot tables and more)
- Responsible for consulting with clients on business needs, to understand the business questions that users are trying to get answered.
- Profiles source system data, identifies data anomalies and proposes data cleansing rules.
- Interface with company and client to ensure successful delivery of client reporting.
- Ensuring client understanding and acceptance of recommended/implemented solution
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge and expertise in relation to the job, readily absorbs new technical information and keeps up to date in specialist areas
Reference Number for this position is DZ43926 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a cost to company salary negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Dudley on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.