Are you a data detective curious, highly analytical with strong mathematical skills, seeking a dynamic position in an organisation where you can constantly challenge yourself?
This is a stimulating and challenging environment and the core of their business is a desire to put their customers first and offer quality insurance products which they truly believe in.
You will be part of a team to provide business-focused investment data services to enable sharper investment execution
Skills and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree Statistics, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- Highly skilled in Data Analysis, SQL, SAS, tableau, PowerBI, Python, Problem Solving and Decision Making
- 2-3 years of exposure gained in Investments and Insurance
Key responsibilities will include
- Collection and interpreting of data.
- Defining new collection and analysis processes.
- Collecting and interpreting data.
- Extraction and cleaning of data.
- Develop data model for analysis and recon process.
- Feed data to reserving teams for calculations of technical provisions and to the capital team.
Reference Number for this position is KB49939 which is a Permanent position based in Centurion offering a cost to company salary of R450k – R500k Per Annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on KavishaB@e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!