The ideal candidate is driven to always keep learning and motivated to succeed in a fast-paced people focused environment.
You will use business intelligence, analytics, and data mining techniques to help analyze data, improve accuracy and enable data insights.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related
- Highly skilled in Data Modelling with proven experience in Data Analysis
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Tableau or Qlikview and Power BI, SQL, R and Python
- Experience gained consulting in Investments and Financial services
- If you are available immediately this would be highly advantageous
- Delivering results and Meeting customer expectations
- Provide solutions for data driven applications involving large and complex data
- Provide informed data decisions backed up by facts
- Design various solutions to ensure accessibility to data
- Involved in projects where specific data is required for business consumption
- Monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements
Reference Number for this position is KB50308 which is a Contract (6-12 months) position based in JHB North offering a cost to company salary of R350 – R400 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on KavishaB@e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!