A market leading consulting house is looking for a dynamic Solutions Business Analyst to join their team. This business provides services across the Technology Solution Value Chain. The solutions analyst fosters a positive customer relationship and experience between business and the client by providing sound, accurate and robust guidance and information to clients as well as provides the highest quality deliverables and work which portrays commitment to excellence and professionalism.
- Com (hons) with IT/IS/Informatics / B.Sc. Computer Science with postgraduate qualifications in business management
- 4+ years in IT professional services/consulting environment as a technical (IT) business analyst or IT systems analyst looking to transitioning to an architectural (EA, SA) role.
- Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Proactively analysing and identifying opportunities for systems/solution improvements.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Creating, analysing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
Reference Number for this position is MH45169 which is a permanent role based in Centurion offering up to R600k per annum based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact michelle on firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!