ANALYTICS is the corner stone of the Consulting Services offered by our client and they are looking for a motivated, creative and technical person to join their consulting team.
Successful applicants will work both independently and in a small, focussed team of highly skilled, motivated and passionate individuals.
• A graduate qualification in Engineering, Computer Science or another degree that majors in Mathematics, Statistics or Data Science and a passion for coding.
• 1 – 2 years of experience working in a similar role, or demonstrate that you would be able to fulfil the requirements.
• 2+ years of programming experience in MATLAB / Python / R / C++ / Java or a similar language
• Strong knowledge of software engineering best practices and Object-Oriented Programming.
• The ability to think creatively and solve new problems with limited resources is critical for success.
• Self-driven with the ability to take initiative and “make things happen”.
• The ability to see the “big picture” and translate it into practical actions by diving into the technical work to achieve the client’s goals.
• The flexibility to work in a team and independently.
• Strong communication skills and the confidence and ability to present effectively across different levels of seniority.
Reference Number for this position is GZ44024 which is a permanent position based in Hyde Park offering a cost to company salary of R600K pa negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!