If you have a passion for managing both people and software development and are looking for a serious career within a fast-paced, energetic and fun environment, then this could be the company for you. You will be responsible to manage, shape and motivate a number of Agile teams. As such you will be involved in mentoring and coaching agile principles, work with teams and individuals to ensure smooth operation and maintain an optimal working environment.
- At least 5 years leading or managing an agile team with demonstrable skills of project delivery
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodology
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Experience with Project Management is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Knowledge on how to manage and motivate employees; execution of Performance Management reviews
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- A self-starter – able to act on own initiative and demonstrate drive and determination
- Highly motivated and a fast learner who can adapt to change
- Good organisational and time management skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide vision and leadership to various multi functional product development teams
- Conduct regular performance appraisals with the team and assist in setting targets / objectives
- Alongside the Head of Software Development develop project plans and objectives for the team
- Identify project risks, manage project schedule, project budget and solve any project conflicts
- BSc Computer Science
- MSc Computer Science
- BCom Informatics
The reference Number for this position is LV42644. It’s a permanent position based in Somerset West, the salary is negotiable based on experience. Contact Liza on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful *referrals!