Very cool Advanced Networking product shop, based in Dunkeld, is looking for skilled Full Stack C# Developers to get involved in end-to-end Solutions; developing and designing front end web architecture, as well as back end website applications. This is the job of the month!
In addition to new tech, the job requires value-adder’s and mentors who are passionate about solving complex problems. This is a business with over 1,000 clients nationwide; working with the "Best of Brand" products!
- 5+ Years development experience for both web and mobile applications
- 3+ years’ experience with server-side languages such as Java, PHP and .Net
- 3+ years’ experience with database technology such as MySQL, MSSQL
- Experience with AI (Artificial Intelligence) and Ruby would be a bonus
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coding, testing, debugging, documenting and monitoring
- Designing databases for applications
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Evaluate and implement ways to incorporate existing or new technologies into the business and product offering
- Recommending changes and enhancements to software applications
- Contributing to the development of project schedules and workflows
- Microsoft certifications essential
- Bcom degree or related qualification
Reference Number for this position is ND44460 - 2019 which is a permanent position based in Dunkeld, Sandton offering a salary of R600K to R750K per annum cost to company. Contact Nicole on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!