Software Developer – Design – Code - C# - Angular - Micro services - AWS.
This is the real deal. They’re a real fintech product shop. They have a big reputation overseas with all of their development driven from here in SA. Modern tooling - All in the Cloud. Full stack work for developers that get bored easily
Depending on where you are in your life, the role could be core dev driven but there’s lots of room for people who want a voice. These roles sit at a level where you could be doing either depending on what your needs & your preferences are.
You will find:
A person that wants to listen to you, genuine open communication processes. Genuine passion for tech You will also see: New tech, Modern techniques, a team around you that wants to know about new concepts/tech/processes If that appeals, then you will also find: One of the few product shops with a list of different platforms for you to work from. Genuine growth opportunities Even if you’ve got some grey in your hair; you will find someone to learn from.
They’ll ask you for:
- You’ve built biggish software, it may not be enterprise but it’s not small
- You get stuck into large-scale projects & get them finished
- C#. You know C# well. Ideally, you know .NET Core as well
- A weakness in the business right now is frontend. If you’re capable (even if not a guru) on the FE, you’ll get extra interest
What will get you more attention?
- Modern Angular OR one of the other modern JS Frameworks
- Cross-platform integration especially on transactional platforms
- Any high-performance systems build experience
- Services experience – Rest, Web API, WCF
- Modern deployment experience – they mention Octopus
- Experience designing Full Stack
Rates are negotiable. They will go a little further if you are leading now AND have current Angular experience. However, they are also capable of offering a home to you if you’ve used other tools (other than Angular) & have yet to lead.
The Full Stack C# skills are essential to this though.
If you’re reading this and thinking that you might be a little junior for this now; send me an email anyway. I have room for slightly more junior people.
Contract – Neg rates it’s easiest to pop me a mail on email@example.com if you want to chat. otherwise, call in I spend my life on the phone but if you speak to Nicole Burn, she will schedule a time for us to chat.
Reference Number for this position is JP42507 which is a permanent/contract position based in Johannesburg North offering a salary negotiable on experience.