e-Merge are a significant brand within software delivery across the South African landscape.We are trusted, advisors to people and businesses.We operate on an education mentality, with service, rapport and trust forefront ideals over sales.We’ve had incredible success through 2017 despite negative sentiment in the market; resulting in busy desks heading into 2018.We’re looking for intelligent, hardworking people wanting to build success for themselves and their networks.
With that we are looking for a Resourcer within one of the Software Dev teams:
- You will support the Principle Rec in identifying, approaching people as well as building trust within the Software Dev community.
- You leverage a huge Database but must also be comfortable using the major social media platforms.
- You will advertise & market frontline projects.
- You will match jobs with people’s needs and visa versa.
- You will assist in arranging interviews with Developers.
Skills we’re looking for:
- Hardworking – we work with a lot of people. Service to each individual is paramount to brand.
- An understanding of the Recruitment cycle.
- Ideally between 1 and 3 years commercial Recruitment / Sourcing experience.
- High degree of comfort on the phone – the phone is your friend.
- Comfort working with Recruitment Databases and Processes.
- Comfort in working with Social Media.
- A natural ability to speak with people of different cultures – English usually, but we deal with examples of every culture this country offers.
- Empathy/Understanding of both Candidates as well as Business’s needs.
- The EQ to make logical connections between both.
What we offer:
- A seriously strong growth path for talented people.
- Strong commission structures through the growth cycle.
- Great accelerators as you prove yourself capable of becoming a full Recruiter.
- An opportunity to work with a brand that is respected & trusted on both Candidate & Client side.
- An opportunity to do good & be rewarded for the good you do.
- Work within a business dominated by significant Recruiters in today’s market.
- Work for a business that is a little kooky but cool in our kookiness.
Permanent, Bryanston, salary – open to discussion
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org