A Rosebank based payment solutions and transaction processing service is looking for Smartcard Developer. Their market leading system has enabled seamless financial transactions across various industries and emerging economies.
This organisation believes in its staff and that are the most important asset it has. They are looking for a motivated individual, whose career is focussed on pure software development to join their dynamic team.
- Software exposure; embedded C development, preferably exposure to Infineon chipset
- Extensive knowledge of C language. Any variation but must have coded at least 2 embedded projects in C language
- Knowledge / experience in the Assembler language is preferable
- Knowledge / experience in JavaCard development is preferable
- Knowledge / experience in Delphi is preferable
- Knowledge / experience in Ruby is preferable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use design specification to produce detailed design (implementation design) according to best software design practices (e.g. objects, modularity, etc)
- Code detailed designs from design specifications, according to best practices and produce coding standard
- Produce test code (unit tests) to drive all functionality, including error paths
- Produce and review baseline documentation that collectively defines the solution
- Degree in either BEng Electrical/ BSc Computer Science Degree essential
The reference Number for this position is LV42801. It’s a permanent position based in Rosebank, salary is negotiable based on experience. Contact Liza on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful *referrals