SA’s biggest Broadcast Technology House is looking for an experienced, innovative and results-oriented Senior Test Engineer – you will have the opportunity to work with a number of diverse technologies; be at the forefront of innovation; and help ensure the highest quality product delivery. If you have diverse testing experience and excellent attention to detail, read on.
- Qualifications: BSc / B.Tech Degree (in IT, Computer Science or Engineering) would be advantageous
- Certificates: One or more of the following: ISTQB certificates, Training in Test Automation, Agile testing certificates.
- 6+ Years hands-on experience in Software Testing with Automation experience
- Practical understanding of digital TV broadcast and receiver technologies is a big plus
- Experience in consumer device and software system testing.
- Experience in working with software development teams and test processes.
- Experience with any Application Lifecycle Management tools, e.g. IBM Jazz, Jira, HP Quality Centre.
- Strong knowledge of automation scripting languages, e.g. Python, XML.
- Experience working with Agile Scrum processes and teams.
- Experience with software version control tools, e.g. GIT.
- Experience with (STB) Set-Top Box testing is a big PLUS
- Ability to maintain a test environment.
- Ability to guide and mentor automation and manual test engineers.
- Experience with Unit Test Frameworks and Test Automation Frameworks.
- Ability to develop, debug and improve test automation scripts.
- Ability to configure StormTest hardware
- Experience using Pycharm.
Do you want to work with the best employees and work on predominantly high impact and complex system tasks? This is your opportunity to enhance your career and get involved in diverse technologies!
The reference number for this position is ND39989. This is a permanent position based in Sandton JHB, offering a salary of R750K CTC per annum.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email NicoleD on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”