A Medical group with a passion for excellence and the strategic vision to deliver sustainable, leading-edge healthcare solutions is looking to appoint a Senior Test Automation Engineer.The role will involve assessing the current testing capabilities, putting together a strategy for both manual and automated testing, and executing tests.The individual in this role will be involved with all tiers of the platform to ensure our test strategy is of the highest quality.
- Degree in IT or Computer Science.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in automated, functional, integration, regression, mobile, big data, cross platform, component, security, performance and UX testing in the healthcare industry.
- Familiar with agile frameworks and automated testing.
- Coding experience with java is advantageous.
- Proficient in using the following software programs is preferred: JIRA, Confluence System, Enterprise Architect, Automated testing frameworks eg: Cucumber and Automated testing tools eg: Selenium.
- Willing to travel internationally 20% of working time.
- Selecting and implementing test automation tolls and development ops environment.
- Writing and designing test automation scripts.
- Be involved in daily scrum meetings and demos.
- Testing and investigating problems in software.
- Develop new test framework, test suites and tools to validate product specific features and use cases.
- Assist with implementing the overall testing strategy.
- Conduct system load tests for new products,
- Interact frequently with developers and PM/ Product owner in creating and developing test scenarios.
- Identifying issues, risks, and dependencies escalating and managing where required.
- Provide feedback to developers regarding automated testing strategies, design fixes, and patches.
- Ability to perform system load tests for new products.
Reference Number for this position is KB48919 which is a Permanent position based in Sandton offering a cost to company salary of R840k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on KavishaB@e-merge.co.za or call on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!