This is a genuinely cool business sitting down in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town.
They’re a close-knit product development team with a ton of work on the go.
You’ve got opportunities to work with clients and you will find yourself heavily involved in a highly collaborative team.
The business is highly flexible (not remote work but lots of freedom of movement); the business is highly health conscious (surfing at lunch time; the devs often go running together – just before they have a beer to be fair; high degrees of friendly banter).
Lots of very new tech on the go – a mix of modernisation as well as new projects.
The entire management attitude is driven by merit – it’s a 2-way relationship, not a master servant one.
You’ll bring some guns with you:
- 10 years + coding experience
- Deep Microsoft coding knowledge with good Web experience
- Of course, C# is your weapon of choice
- You know SQL Server; you’ve at least seen Entity Framework before
- You’ve worked MVC, Web Api & REST before
- You’re a dev. You like dev’ing, you like crafting & creating
- You want to be involved, you like taking ownership of a solution
- If that describes you, then this could be the gig for you
Game changers for them become:
- Azure Devops or similar concepts
- .NET Core.
Pop me your CV at email@example.com
The reference number for this position is JP45307 which is a Permanent role based in Parklands JHB; offering a salary of R80k PA negotiable on experience. Checkout our website on www.e-merge.co.za or call Jason on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right candidates with the right companies, in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!