It’s fair to say that client cannot afford another architect on this project, which creates an awesome gap for you. If you’re an experienced developer, looking for a site that wants to teach you application architecture, database architecture, integration architecture (etc…); then I’d grab this one. Especially if you live within a short commute from the Edenvale / Bedfordview area. Hell, it’s probably going cut any commute in half vs sitting in traffic on your way to Sandton.
• You’ll need to bring some strings for your guitar with you:
• You’ve been around. 8/9/10 years at least
• You’re a professional software developer with some stories to tell
• .NET is your jam
• C# is your specific weapon of choice
• The tech hasn’t been finalised yet (you’ll play a hand in that) but we’re expecting it to be .NET through and through so:
• ASP.NET MVC & Web Api
• Entity Framework
• SQL Server design and dev skills
On offer to you are:
• Location - Miss the hell hole of rush hour
• Upskilling - You’re going to have an incredibly strong Boss to teach you plus all sorts of formal training
• Tech – I’ll talk about that now
• Culture - It’s an established business but has traditionally employed very few devs - You’ll be one of the first in therefore influencing culture, code health as well as tech used
• Money - R750k/R800k, we cannot argue with that
I’d suggest that while we cannot hire architect level people yet, you’re looking for that gap that can help you get there. Nice. Good money, new tech, decision making & influence as well as a stellar location. What more could you ask for? If you agree; pop me a CV @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The reference number for this position is JP45170 which is a Permanent role based in East Rand JHB; offering a salary of R800k PA negotiable on experience. Checkout our website on www.e-merge.co.za or call Jason on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right candidates with the right companies, in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!