Always dreamt of working for one of the greats? Working with the latest tech and gaining exposure that wil make you stand out from the rest? Here is that chance!
Exposure to various projects and clients, providing efficient support and implementations in SAP Basis/ Solution Manager.
- 4 – 6 years practical SAP Infrastructure experience, preferably on a Solaris Unix OS, Oracle DB Administrator
- 5 years exposure working in an SAP Basis environment using SAP Solution Manager
- 3 years exposure to working in a Projects environment in a diverse implementation or support infrastructure environment
- Detailed knowledge of SAP technical infrastructure and interfaces
- SAP Basis Courses TADM10, TADM12, TADM51
- SAP NetWeaver Portal certification and/or extensive experience
- SAP XI/PI certification and/or extensive experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring of SAP Netweaver Portal Support environment
- Monitoring of Process Integration Support (PI) environment
- Network, Database and OS configuration
- Front-end rollout (SAP GUI, mobile devices, etc)
- Interface technology and support of interfaces
- Technical Diploma in Information Systems
- BSc/ Bcom Information Systems
- SAP certified - Basis level K3/K4
Job Advert Conclusion
The reference Number for this position is ND44438. It’s a permanent position based in Braamfontein offering a salary of R705 000k per annum cost to company, negotiable based on experience. Contact Cleo on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!