A once in a life time opportunity is now available for Senior Robotics Engineers to establish a new Robotics division within one of the TOP Banking environments.
In this position you will be required to provide specialist advice and consultation on the product speciality; identify and resolve most complex issues related to specific product and be the final point of resolution before consulting externally.
You will be required to create and/or maintain and communicate documentation of all processes; procedures and standards that enable the specific product and its application within the business. Develop optimum solutions that meet both business and technology requirements. Design Technical Solution relating to the product. This is an unmissable opportunity for someone looking to go into an environment that uses leading technologies and offers a wealth of knowledge! Apply Now and Start a new year with a bang!!!
- 2 to 4 years software development experience
- 3 to 5 years IT systems, database and configuration experience
- Knowledge of the enterprise’s business operations
- Formal training in RPA software
- Solid technical experience in business process automation, RPA technology, software development, software lifecycle methodologies and project delivery management
- Ability to learn quick, research independently, and demonstrate though leadership, and develop strategies to align technology with business objectives
- Support and maintain Blue Prism
- Resolve Blue Prism technical queries
- Develop Blue Prism scripts and dashboards based on Business requirements
- Monitor Blue Prism licenses expiry dates and inform the RPA CoE Lead accordantly
- Assist the RPA CoE with object and process re-usability
- Manage object and process folder and content clean-up
- Implement automated governance and standards within the Blue Prism software suite
- Support the Robotics Ops team on management and configuration of the control room
Assist with the implementation of robotics best practices for the organization
If you fit the above profile and are looking to join a fast-moving, dynamic team where you will be using banking applications and the latest technologies – apply now!
Reference Number for this position is GZ40007-2017 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a cost to company salary of R900k pa negotiable on ability and experience.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”