The business that is turning Heads in the health care industry by delivering sustainable, leading-edge healthcare solutions to clients across the continent is on the hunt for a Senior Front-End Developer to join their exciting and dynamic team of developers creating magic in the healthcare industry
You will be working in a constantly evolving environment, due to technological advances and the strategic direction of the organization. You will be working alongside the project team, stakeholders to develop solutions or products that contribute to the strategy of the organization.This role requires you to stay current in the fast and ever-changing world of innovation and technology such as up-to-the-minute development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment. Must be able to operate effectively in a fast-paced, high-intensity, continuously changing work environment
Join an environment that fosters growth and innovation while working with state-of-the-art technologies. Apply NOW and take your career to new heights!!!
- Computer science/information technology degree
- 8 years' experience creating/sustaining commercial open source systems
- PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Spring boot REST API / or similar Micro services environment
- Google cloud experience or other cloud instances
- Source Control Management Tools (GitHub/Gitlab)
- Deployment Tools (Jenkins)
- Develop and implement frontend components and services
- Develop applications for usage across most devices
- Come up with solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance and customer experience
- Develop a very high-quality production-ready code in an agile environment
- Work closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure requirements
- Participating in professional organizations
- Participating in educational opportunities
- Reading professional publications
- Maintaining personal networks
- Participating in professional organizations and contributing to the project.
Reference Number for this position is GZ42562-2018 which is a permanent position based in Sunninghill offering a cost to company salary of R800k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on garthz @e-merge.co.za or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!