Senior Project Mangers with Business Analysis experience
Senior Project Mangers with Business Analysis experience needed for a top division of one of the country’s leading Private Banks. You will be the 2IC in the business.
There is great new work in at a new division of an employer of choice. They are looking for a strong, adaptable Senior Project Manager with a solid Business Analysis skillset as well as a good technical ability. The role will involve 60% Project Management and 40% Business Analysis. You will also be required to take the reins from the Programme Manager from time to time so this is no Mickey Mouse role!
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager as well as a solid background in Business Analyst (preferably in the Financial, Supply Chain or Logistics industry)
- Full SDLC experience/exposure
- Excellent MS Office skills
- High attention to detail
- Proven technical writing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience of user acceptance testing of software
- Sound understanding of transactional systems
- Proven systems implementation experience of complex be-spoke applications, including integrations with legacy and 3rd party systems.
- Proven experience in preparing project plans based on different development methodologies, experience in creating project schedules, issue and risk management response plans, budget projections and revisions, and other standard project management elements.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Reference Number for this position is MH38749 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a market related salary based on experience and skillset, they will pay up to R1mill per annum.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Michelle on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”