Our client is a leader in the banking industry and they are seeking a highly experienced Senior Project Manager – Integrations!
- 5 - 10 years/needs to have delivered complex integrations projects
- Must be a “get it done” person …..Interested in solutions not excuses …..
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for management of highly complex integrations project which includes the design, build and testing of all interfaces to downstream systems
- Oversee major deliverables, providing strategic context, direction and leadership to the teams involved
- Monitor project execution plans, resource deployment and overall coordination efforts to ensure the project is completed on schedule and to budget
- Role responsibilities include components of: resource management, quality management and control management
- Relevant Degree
The reference Number for this position is LV42033. It’s a Permanent position based in JHB, the salary is negotiable based on experience. Contact Liza on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful *referrals!