An Internationally renowned, premium motor house is looking to hire a highly motivated, skilled and collaborative full stack Oracle Java Developer to play a key part in the design, development, implementation and support of a wide range of ongoing and new projects on the platform! If you have a positive can-do attitude and have an ability to work well across a broader global team, then this is the job for you!
- Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 8-10 years key development experience working with Oracle and Java technologies
- Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Must be result oriented and self-starter
- Object oriented design and programming as well as being familiar with design patterns with a prerequisite
- Exposure to Agile Development
- Demonstrates good understanding of full software life cycle development process and successful IT project delivery
- Strong Oral/Written communication skills
- The following technical skills are mandatory: strong Core Java skills; strong Core Oracle PL/SQL skills; knowledge of J2EE and Open Source technologies (Spring)
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Oracle and Java applications
- Delivering high availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Managing Java and Java EE application development
- Ensuring designs comply with specifications
- Preparing and producing releases of software components
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Support continuous improvement
If you are a Java Developer Expert looking to work with cutting edge technologies within a growing technical team then apply today. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join some of SA’s best developers and work on global projects!
The reference number for this position is ND41369–2018. This is a long-term contracting opportunity offering rates negotiable from R500 to R750 per hour.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email NicoleD on email@example.com. Alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Please feel free to check out our website on www.e-merge.co.za for similar positions that might be of interest to you!! Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”