Leading financial services group listed on the South African stock exchange and based in Centurion are currently looking for Senior Oracle Developer / Lead to join their team. You will be responsible for Design, develop and implement Oracle software applications by applying object- oriented principles in order to meet specified business requirements.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A degree / Diploma in Computer Science
- Minimum 7 years Oracle IT experience in a LISP environment – Investments
- At least 4 years Oracle 9i & 10g & 11g experience
- Sound technical proficiency in the following: Oracle 9i and 10g experience, Unit Test experience
- Solid understanding of: Jira, SVN, TOAD, Forms and Reports (ESSENTIAL)
- Working knowledge of design patterns and Development Best Practices
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WORK OUTPUTS
- Systems design and architectural documentation
- Systems support and systems enhancements
- Ensuring implementation of non-functional requirements on agreed technical and architectural frameworks
- Designing IT solutions that satisfy business strategy
- Challenging and enforcing agreed upon architectural decisions
- Defining, documenting, communicating and enforcing required standards, guidelines and best practices
- Having a deep understanding of TAX and TAX related processes like DWT, IT3A, IT3B, IT3C, IRP5, RA Certificates, AA88 and IWT
This position is based in Centurion, offering both permanent and contracting options pending your preference. Salary from R750K to R900K per annum cost to company. The reference for this role is JE37678 – 2017.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email Jaydene on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”