AN AWESOME opportunity to join A LEADING Fintech environment whilst working from the comfort of your own home. You will get the opportunity of working across the business engaging with developers, operations staff, data scientists, architects and business constituents to develop and enhance their big data service.
APPLY NOW to join an awesome team and take your career to the next level.
- Java is absolutely critical for this role
- Python will also be highly beneficial
- Some Kafka
- WEB API’s
- RESTful services
- Experience with Elastic Search and Kibana
- UI charting (D3/HighCharts/etc.)
- Experience with material design is a plus
- Attention to detail for UI design
- Experience and knowledge on CI/CD and tooling used – Bamboo, Jenkins GIT, Team City, Octopus deploy
- Strong programming skills. Experienced and technically strong UI developer (Java, Angular) that is backend (Java) savvy
- Development and deployment of data applications
- Must be a clear methodical thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Able to perform under pressure in a fast-changing environment
- Design and Implementation of infrastructure tooling and work on horizontal frameworks and libraries
- Background in computer science, engineering, physics, mathematics or equivalent
- Worked on Big Data platforms (Vanilla Hadoop, Cloudera or Hortonworks
The reference number for this position is GZ49467. This is a 12-month contract to be renewed with the business based in Cape Town (although remote for the foreseeable future), offering a contract rate of R750 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!