Fast-paced, innovative environment, will allow you to work on new projects using cutting edge tech.
The opportunity will allow you to enhance your design skills whilst implementing robust, scalable and optimally performing systems using Java related technologies as well as construct optimally performing system code that is in line with technical specifications.
- 6+ years’ experience in Java development with exposure to core competencies listed
- Excellent understanding of Object Orientated principals and Java language fundamentals
- Knowledge of commonly used design patterns
- Broad understanding of how to put together an EE-based business solution from scratch
- EJB, HTML, JSF, Jquery, JAXB, SOAP Web services, Message Driven Beans, UML, XML/XSD, SQL
- REST Web services, JSON, Business Process Management Tools, Apache Camel, Apache Webserver Configuration, JBOSS Configuration, CSS, GIT, Integrated Build Tools and HTML 5.
- Knowledge of Short Term Insurance industry
Working knowledge of:
- Software development within SDLC
- Unit Testing
- Data modelling and design of database structures
- BSc Computer Science /Information Systems degree
- Formal Java qualification
Reference Number for this position is GZ45368 which is a permanent position based in Sandton-Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of up to R880k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!