A great opportunity to work with an investment App business! The company has placed an enormous value on performance, innovation, team work and incredible attitudes, this is what drives them to develop top tier app platforms for the millennials and other like-minded consumers. If you’re deeply driven by upskilling yourself in an environment working with MicroServices, then this is for you!
You will be working with Cloud in AWS / Azure Skills. Apps are developed using JAVA and the Baselayer is currently in .Net. MicroServices experience is not negotiable as the architecture requires the rapid delivery of large and complex applications although there is an intermate team of devs. The company requires someone who has an excellent sense of business acumen as you will be sitting with stakeholders, thus articulation is essential.
• MicroServices experience
• Full Stack developer
• Cloud experience (AWS or Azure)
• Good Business acumen
• Relevant degree in IT (Such as BSc)
• Five years of Java product development experience, some of which should be in the capacity of managing a development team
Duties and responsibilities:
• You will be designing, developing, and maintaining complex software solutions in the cloud space, along with Java and MicroServices.
• You need to be able to analyse complex distributed production deployments, and make recommendations to optimize performance.
• You need the ability to quickly learn and adapt in a demanding and rapidly changing environment
• You will need to keep up with industry developments at all times in order to make informed decisions about the software you are working with.
Reference number for this position is MH47458 which is a fixed-term contract position based in Auckland Park offering a salary of up to R1 Million per annum. It is highly negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Zara on zarahH@e-merge.co.za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay CASH for successful referrals!