Are you a quick thinking, fast moving dev that enjoys a dynamic innovative environment? A great opportunity to work with A product house building the latest tech for their niche market. The companies have placed a high value on performance, innovation, team work and amazing attitudes, this is what drives them to develop top tier app platforms for the millennials and other like-minded consumers. If you’re deeply driven by upskilling yourself in an environment working with Spring and Java as well as cloud, then this is for you!
- 8+ years of experience with Java
- Spring Framework
- Design patterns
Advantage would be:
- Experience with AWS or any other cloud service provider
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience working in a Scrum or Agile environment
- Experience with various test or mock frameworks - JUnit, Mockito, etc
- Experience with Docker or Docker Compose
What’s cool about the company?
- They are solving real problems
- Truly driven by the desire to build smarter tech for the complex landscape of their niche
- They have 5 branches internationally outside of PTA and CP
- Typical work hard, play harder environment
- It’s a place where people matter and come first
- You will be designing, developing, and maintaining complex software solutions in the Cloud and Java space.
- You need to be able to analyse complex distributed production deployments, and make recommendations to optimize performance.
- You need the ability to quickly learn and adapt in a demanding and rapidly changing environment
- You will need to keep up with industry developments at all times in order to make informed decisions about the software you are working with.
- BSc Computer Science
The reference Number for this position is GZ46961. It’s a permanent position based in Lynnwood, Pretoria offering a salary of R950k per annum cost to company, negotiable based on experience. Contact Zara on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!