A boundless opportunity to gain experience with an insurance business is up for grabs! The believe is in the expansion and advancing developments, equally with clients and their employees! Their ability to drive high performance and ‘make things happen' stems from the most prosperous tech stack within their industry. You are bound to find all the latest tech toys to play with at your fingertips. If you are looking at lining up with a company instead of just another crushing job, then this is the perfect fit for you. APPLY NOW!!
Our client is embarking on a cloud journey and they have some services currently running on AWS.
Enterprise Java (JEE)
RESTful web services using JAX-RS
SOAP web services using JAX-WS
Weblogic application server (version 12)
Oauth2 - authorization
Duties and Responsibilities
If you are bored of getting bored at work, tired of working on outdated tech, and simply had enough of being the only team member in your team; then start focusing your energies in a sphere that will not only challenge your scope of knowledge, but demand innovative coding and mentorship to your team. Some of your responsibilities will be:
• You will be designing, developing, and maintaining complex software solutions in the Java technologies
• Of course, you will be required to play with the latest toys in the Java shop
• You will be required to be innovative
• You will be working with a team of like minded devs that thrive on being “the ones in the know”, and therefore you need to be in the forefront of the evolving scope of all things Java!
• You need to be able to analyse complex distributed production deployments, and make recommendations to optimize performance.
• You need the ability to quickly learn and adapt in a demanding and rapidly changing environment
• You will need to keep up with industry developments at all times in order to make informed decisions about the software you are working with.
Any certificates, degrees or training candidate needs. These can also be set out in bullet points.
• BSc Computer Science and other IT related degrees
The reference Number for this position is LV47404. It’s a permanent position based in Johannesburg CBD offering a salary of R950k - R1 Million per annum cost to company, negotiable based on experience. Contact Zara on zarahH@e-merge.co.za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!