As one enters into this brand new fresh open plan luminous green and black furnished offices it just gets better as you stroll past a fully kitted canteen with the company’s own gym and shower facility. First impressions are great.
The business is responsible for the largest, most advanced payment platforms in the country. They require Senior Java Developers who have experience Micro Services architecture with enterprise scale applications.
You will be involved in enhancing existing systems and building software for exciting new projects. For example the one project is Blockchain based being delivered from SA for a client in the USA. You will be involved in the innovation process, design, development, integration and testing.
Minimum Requirements and responsibilities
- Computer Science degree is preferred
- Minimum 5 years JEE experience
- Strong object orientated programming in Java
- You will need to design and manage the development of components, sub-routines and other application elements
- You will need to be capable of translating functional specifications into workable project deliverables and staging these according to team capability and capacity
- Experience with development of payment andfinancial systems
Experience and skills:
- J2EE, MDB (beans), Micro Services, JAVA Message Services (JMS)
- Containerisation on WebSphere/ Glassfish/ WebLogic
- Eclipse and JDeveloper
- XSD design and JAXB
- Databases MS (SQL, DB2 and Oracle)
- Good SQL Knowledge
- Responsible for building projects and capable of developing relationships with customers and testing teams as required
This is your opportunity to work with the company responsible for the largest and most successful payments systems in the country.
This is a PERMANENT role based in Johannesburg Northern Suburbs (Bryanston), offering a salary from R740k to R900k per annum cost to company.
The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals.
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.